Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Definitely naughty


What if your long-awaited boots came in the mail TODAY?! And what if they were a gift from your man that you picked out and ordered but he clearly stated you could not have until Christmas? And what if the words on the box went even further to rub the excitement in your face? What would you do? What would you reeeeally do?!

Well, here's what I did...

Woo-hoo! Yee-haw! Ride 'em, cowgirl!



When I'm done playing, I'll put them back. No one will be the wiser. You'd do it, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Too much fun. I especially love the outside of the box. Classic. But what if he reads your blog? Mark would then it would be death. But then again he always buys his presents for himself for Christmas and uses them before hand as well. He usually tells me after he bought them that he found something he wanted for Christmas and already got it. He's no fun. OH well-Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Jessie would've done the same I think! He'll never know ;)

    ReplyDelete